Protect your information and data
Review your business’s network infrastructure and application controls to determine how to protect information and data with Avoira cybersecurity posture.
Hackers attack every 39 seconds, on average 2,244 times a day.
Source: University of Maryland
68% of business leaders feel their cybersecurity risks are increasing.
82% of employers report a shortage of cybersecurity skills.
The worldwide information security market is forecast to reach $170.4 billion in 2022.
What processes, protocols and policies are reviewed?
- IT strategy, plan, policies and procedures
- Data mapping
- Network infrastructure components
- Server positioning
- Workstation deployment
- Vulnerability management
- Intrusion detection and Event Logging
- Website and interest domain
- BYOD (bring your own device)
- Access (including remote access)
- SDLC (software development lifecycle)
- Backup, storage and recovery
- Third party provider security
- Change management
- Staff training and awareness
How will Avoira perform the review?
A meeting will be scheduled to better understand:
- The business’s key activities and functions.
- How it protects information and data via its infrastructure and application controls.
- This will help to determine the focus areas for Phase 2 –the Execution.
Results of the cybersecurity review
The execution of the review will determine whether:
- Key processes and controls are adequate.
- Risks are appropriately managed.
Avoira can then recommend next steps to protect against further cybersecurity threats, saving the business’s reputation and money.