MICROSOFT OFFICE 365
One effective solution to manage costs and improve productivity is to move widely-used office systems like e-mail and word processing from a traditional on-premise solution to a cloud-based platform.
Office 365 solutions can include:
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote
- E-mail and calendars – access from any smart device
- Web site – launch and update your business Web site
- Instant messaging, presence and conferencing – setup and conduct online meetings
- File sharing and managing projects – share documents and collaborate online
- Mobility – get anywhere access on any device to remain productive
With enterprise grade security, features and reliability Office 365 offers the best combination of cloud-based collaboration tools available for an organisation..
EASY-TO-USE COMPLETE COMMUNICATIONS SOLUTION
Avoira provides hosted telecoms solutions that can combine handsets from several manufacturers to deliver a fully managed service that will give you:
- Reduced costs
- More efficient call handling
- Increased employee productivity
- A reliable and proven future-proofed service
- Fixed and mobile integration
Avoira has many years’ experience of designing, implementing and supporting hosted telecoms solutions for all types and size of organisation. This enables us to offer a complete portfolio of services that will enable you to move seamlessly from your existing PBX system to a hosted platform.
MICROSOFT AZURE - MEET ALL YOUR CLOUD-BASED NEEDS
As more organisations move both their data and applications to the cloud, the need for a secure and reliable platform for development and hosting has increased. This can now be delivered with Microsoft Azure.
Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services including: computing, networking, database, mobile, storage, Web and analytics.
As a Microsoft partner, Avoira are able to offer a hosted Azure platform that can meet all your cloud-based needs and deliver the following benefits:
- Trusted cloud - enterprise grade SLAs with 24/7 tech support and monitoring
- Extend your existing IT - easily integrates with your current environment
- Open platform - supports broadest selection of OS, programming languages, frameworks, databases and devices
- Scalable Service - quickly scale up or down so you only pay for what you use
- Run apps anywhere - Azure runs across 19 regions, more than Amazon Web services and Google Cloud combined
- Secure - industry-leading protection and privacy of your data